Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, August 19, 2010

P90X Plus

I started this new workout, well its new to me, called P90X+. It's P90X but harder. I started it on Monday and I am so sore. I guess that means it's working. It's four workouts that go suprisingly fast. We live in a fast paced world we're there is usually more things to do than time we have. Well I'm sore and I've kept my eating under control this week so far. How are the rest of you all doing? Have you started yet? Are you in the middle of your workouts? Are you a seasoned physically fit person and can offer tips to the other readers go for it. This is an open forum. Have a great day. Remember you have the power to change and you need to change for you.

2 comments:

  1. I enjoyed P90X+, but I didn't quite feel it lived up to its predecessor, which is still the at-home mecca of personal fitness. But I can tell you I am stoked for the new p90x coming out this year!!!

    Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment Bry. I am new at blogging with respect of how to communicate with people but will learn.

    ReplyDelete