Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Decide. Committ. Succeed.

Decide. Commit. Succeed. It really happens in that order.

The first thing you do is decide to take your life back. It's as if you have what a lot of experts call the "aha" moment. Yes, it has to be a hard steadfast decision to take your life back.

After you decide now it's time to commit. Researches say it takes two weeks to form a habit. Want to guess how long it will take for this to sink in initially. Yeah 2 weeks! Can you slip and stop working out after you start. You can but if you commit you wont want to. You'll start feeling results right away and then shortly after you'll see results. Remember we did not put weight on in one day or even one week dare I say one month. It will take you a little time to get the weight off so hang in there the day will come before you realize it and boom your doing great.

Succeed is the last step. I touched on it a little bit in the prior paragraph. Yes if you stick with your workouts and eating right you will feel results and then you will see results. Let me give you a little disclaimer"This is not going to be easy." Let me give you another disclaimer"This can be a lot of fun." I know you're probably thinking how is working out fun. How is not eating all the pleasures of life fun. Well all I can say to that is by doing both of those you see results. Your friends and family will see results. You'll be the talk of the office, your church, your clubs and your neighborhood. Everybody will want to know what you are doing. Do you want to know how I know? It happened to me. Everybody started asking me what are you doing? How did you lose all that weight? Well now they are using this same method and are using beachbody products which come with nutritional guides to succeed. 

Now you can sit here read this and think what a nice post this was but working out is not for me. I'll tell you that working out is for you but you don't know it yet because you're not doing it. You may say I don't have support everybody will laugh at me. I'll support you and nobody will laugh if they laugh they are only jealous you're taking your life back. Don't just read this and blow it off DECIDE. COMMIT. SUCCEED. 

Ok everybody have a great day if you have questions write to me at beachbodycoach.com/timmill or just leave me a post here with a way to get in touch with you. Remember you have the power to change and you need to change for you. Lets get this ball rolling and create the biggest group of people this country has ever seen who are taking their life back. 

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment