Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, August 13, 2010

Check Up

Hi everybody. I want to start a segment here we're you have the freedom to voice your feelings. What you are dealing with. What you hate about working out. What you love about working out. What foods you hate and like ect.......
I'll start ok? Well I love to eat my wifes cookies. They are the best. After a hard week I like to cut loose on Friday and eat what ever I like and then feel the pain of it on Saturday. I am very hard on myself at times thinking I should be much further along with my physique than where I am for the type of exercising I do. I know that I did not get out of shape over night and it will take time to really get to that place I want to be. I like to eat healthy at least 6 days a week. I like chicken, steak, meatballs, salad, vegetables, greek yogurt , Shakeology, and protein bars. I take vitamin supplements. I am a work in progress but am grateful for where I am at this point. I am blessed to be able to work out. Ok that's me for today. Keep this going I'm looking forward to sharing. Remember you have the power to change and you need to change for you.

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment