Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, January 14, 2011

TGIF

Hey it's friday you know what that means. Go eat everything you can? No stick with it you are doing great. I know I was a little slack with this blog but if you get any type of encouragement from this please comment and pass on the blog to others. I am going to help 5 people this year turn their health around. I am also going to help 5 people this year learn to pay it forward so they help somebody. In the process I'm gonna teach them how they can earn a little money. It's not about the money it's about helping others realize they can do it. I know everytime I volunteer to do something it warms my heart and it will yours too. Don't be shy lets make this an interactive blog where we can support one another. Oh if you could please check out shakeology.com/timmill. I've been using this product for a while and have been losing weight and getting healthy. Now when you use it your other meals need to be healthy as well. Health does not have to taste bad either there is a bunch of menu ideas at my webstie beachbodycoach.com/timmill. Check it out.

Remember you have the power to change and you need to change for you cause you are worth it.

Tim
beachbodycoach.com/timmill
timmill@beachbodycoach.com
shakeolodgy.com/timmill

No comments:

Post a Comment