Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, June 7, 2010

Monday

How did you do today? Did you exercise? How many calories did you eat? How did you feel about yourself? Do you think you are worth it? I sure think you are worth it. Make that decision today to change your life. Don't sit there and read this and think man I wish I could. You can you have that power. There is nothing stopping you except for you. Get rid of all negativity. Get rid of all the nay sayers. You are important. You count. Don't give up. Ok now for the tip of the week. Maybe you are feeling a little sluggish from working out. If you do try a recovery drink after you work out that will boost your effort while you work out. Beachbody put out a recovery drink called P90X Extreme results recovery drink. You can view it at beachbodycoach.com/gzus4life35. I am sorry for plugging beachbody all the time but I just know the products work and they saved my life. I want to help others achieve the same results as me. Ok so if you are feeling sluggish use a recovery drink. Drink a lot of water throughout the day and your body will not store water for fear of dehydration. Drink just enough so that you are not going to the bathroom 3 times an hour. Any questions feel free to write me.

Remember you have the power to change and you need to do it for you. You count and you are important.

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment