Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, July 9, 2010

Hello

Hi gang I hope everybody had an awesome 4th of July. Sorry I have not been around much. My wife and I are in the process of trying to put together a vacation bible school on top of our already busy lives. I know I posted a lot of information on here but here is the reality. If you want to live a good long life you've got to take care of yourself. Is it easy? No way! If it were easy they would call it an "easyout" instead of a "workout". The more important question is it something you can do? Is it something to strive for? Is it something that you will hate doing sometimes? The answer to all three is yes. I want to encourage you that if you have not taken time out to examine where you are physically or have not been to a doctor in some time to have a physical done then please do so. Your health is very important. We have no problem allowing people to check our credit but your health is way more important. Will you have to spend thousands of dollars? Some infomercials will try to sell you on all that. I have found only one proven company "Beachbody". I know there is alot to choose from as far as finding a workout program. Beachbody not only sells the program but they give you a nutritional guide to go along with it. They take the guess work out of getting into shape. It does not come any easier than that. If somebody would do that for home maintenance I would jump on that in a heart beat as I am not handy at all. Go to beachbodycoach.com/timmill and poke around. Look for a program that you think will work for you and get it and then get started on the new you. Let me know what you decide and I will be there with you every step of the way. I want you to succeed. If I can do it you can do it. I was considered obese. Now I can run, I can do crunches, I can do pull ups and push ups and you know what I don't always hate it. If you have questions send me an email at gzus4life35@yahoo.com. Remember that you have the power to change, I'll get you the tools, and you need to do it for you. You count and you are important.

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment